Plan to Attend the 2022 Conference
The SCL-NA Annual Conference will be held July 6 to July 8, 2022 at the beautiful Omni Interlocken Resort in Broomfield, Colorado just 18 miles northwest of downtown Denver, Colorado.
Participants will include Owners, Senior Construction Executives, General Counsel, Construction Attorneys, Arbitrators, Academics, Design Professionals, and Consultants. Speakers will include a number of leaders and professionals from various jurisdictions who will share their invaluable knowledge and experience and highlight various issues, opportunities and emerging trends.
The conferences hosted by the Society of Construction Law attract a combination of international professionals from legal and technical fields. Conference delegates work across all areas of the construction law practice and project delivery including feasibility and pre-contract, contract development, transactional, design, construction and dispute resolution services. We anticipate this conference will attract delegates including:
- General and In-house Counsel
- Project Executives for Owner’s and Contractors
- Project and Contract Managers
- Society of Construction Law International Delegates
- Law Students
* Discounted pre-registration fees end May 13, 2022. Regular Registration Fee starts May 14, 2022.
- Non-Member Pre-Registration Fee = $600
- Pre-Registration for SCL-NA Members = $500
(You will need to enter your membership number during registration.)
- Group (3 or more from same organization) = $450 each
- Young Associate/Recent Graduate = $400
- Inside Counsel-Preferred Rate = $300
- Presenter/Panelist Rate = $300
- Guest Fee (includes ticket to cocktail reception and gala dinner) = $250
- Golf Registration $165